Yavapai College has four campuses: Verde Valley, Prescott Valley, Prescott, and the C-Tech Campus. Yavapai college is one of the most diverse campuses in the state of AZ as to what they offer; they are also one of the least expensive.
To be eligible for federal financial aid, a student MUST:
1. Have a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED), or demonstrate the ability to benefit from instruction by passing the Asset Basic Skills Test through the Assessment and Testing Center.
2. Be enrolled in a degree or certificate program.
3. Demonstrate financial need. Need is the difference between the cost of education and what the student and/or parents are expected to contribute.
4. Be making satisfactory academic progress. See the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy for further information.5. Be a U. S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
6. Have a Social Security Number
7. Be registered with Selective Service, if required.
8. Cannot be convicted of a drug related felony while being a recipient of federal student aid.
For more information please call Verde Campus:(928) 634-6502
or the Prescott Campus: (928) 776-2152