Please click here for information regarding Parents Right to Know.
Camp Verde Unified School District
PARENTS RIGHT TO KNOW
The “Parents Right to Know” notice states that parents have a right to know that:
• The teacher meets State Qualifications/licensure requirements.
• The teacher is teaching under an Emergency Certificate.
• The teacher has a baccalaureate degree.
• The child receives services from a paraprofessional.
• The qualifications of the paraprofessional.
• The child’s level of achievement based on required state assessments.
Please visit the District Office if you have any questions regarding your child’s teacher qualifications. You may also contact the District Office at (928) 567-8008.