Western Undergraduate Exchange- for students who want to attend college out of state(Colleges that are located in the 9 Western states)


Students who are residents of WICHE states are eligible to request a reduced tuition rate of 150% of resident tuition at participating two- and four-year college programs outside of their home state.
Seniors can apply to any of the listed colleges and universities and attend an Out-of State institution for a fraction of the Out-of-State tuition. Please see the following website for more information.