Check your student’s progress here.
Homeless Information and Family Resources
Pre-screen for food stamps, housing, utilities and other resources.
Association of Arizona Food Banks
This site will help you find a food bank in your area.
Other Resource Links
PARENTS RIGHT TO KNOW
The “Parents Right to Know” notice states that parents have a right to know that:
• The teacher meets State Qualifications/licensure requirements.
• The teacher is teaching under an Emergency Certificate.
• The teacher has a baccalaureate degree.
• The child receives services from a paraprofessional.
• The qualifications of the paraprofessional.
• The child’s level of achievement based on required state assessments.
Please visit the District Office if you have any questions regarding your child’s teacher qualifications. You may also contact the District Office at (928) 567-8028.
CVUSD Financial Statements
These links will bring you to the Arizona Department of Educations page for Annual Financial Reports and School Budgets that have been submitted.
Arizona Department of Education
ADE Home Page
You will find the information you need about Arizona Certification. This link has contact information, ADE locations, downloadable forms, and requirement information.
Annual Financial Report
This link will bring you to the Arizona Department of Educations page for Annual Financial Reports that have been submitted.
School Finance, Arizona Department of Education
Camp Verde School District Annual Financial Report